Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Music I Love!!

KELLIE PICKLER!
April 8, 2010!
I got the chance to go with some friends to see Kellie Pickler at Tuachan.
She is amazing. She is hilarious. She is sweet. She is fun!
It was one of the best concerts i've been too. She sang amazingly and she talked up a storm.
She told us alot about herself. How she grew up, Made her music mean so much more.
She told us about her trips and life on the road. How the band has been over seas so many times.
They have gotten the oppurtunities to visit our soldiers that are fights wars.
She told us about her experiences and so much more.
Its easy to say, That concert was a blast!
And I found some new favorite songs..
*Rocks Instead of Rice.
*Lucky Girl.
*Makin' Me Fall in Love Again.
*Gotta Keep Moving.

Then on April 9, 2010

I got to see Jake Owen in Logandale!!
Brecken and I, Plus two other friends went down for the concert.
He is sooo sexy! (sorry breck, but he is)
We had so much fun dancing along to the music and with friends.
I got to see some friends that I haven't seen since middle school or high school.
It was so much fun! Loved every moment of it!
Plus it was alot of fun to get out of this town, even for a night..
There wasn't many good pictures from the night,
the lighting was horrible in the tent.. sorry guys.


Ya I have to say it was one awesome weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment