Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girls Night Out!!

Girls Night Out!
I got to spend my friday night with these two cute girls. Madison and Izzy.
While their Mom and Dad were out doing things, I took the girls to town,
First we went to Home Depot for painting supplies,
then too TwentyFive Main for food, then Krave for Icecream(:
We topped off the night all in my bed watching Pheanus and Ferb,
this would be an Izzy choice.
Who later didn't want to go home, so she acted all upset when we got in the car
and went through the front door of her house.
It was super cute that she wanted to sleep with Kenzie, not gunna lie.
FUN FUN NIGHT!
I got a couple of pictures of the girls while we were getting food.

Madison.
She had a Club Sandwich,
which I have to say is the best sandwich ever!
Izzy,
She has Apples and Honey Peanut Butter.
Which she later had all over her face,
in her hair, and you cant forget between the fingers..
But I have to say the two toppers of the whole night were:
* I got asked 3 times if Mom was taking the girls out.
3 different people though these cute girls were mine.
* Izzy kept saying that Brecken is going to be Kenzies Daddy,
then we would have a grandma, and then a baby cutter.
Translation: Me and Brecken were going to get married,
Camielle would be grandma, when we had a baby.
Me and Madison couldn't stop laughing at the whole thing;
and it wasn't just a one time talk.. there was about 5 times it came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment