Saturday, March 13, 2010

time just seems to flyy by.

wow. where has the time gone?

seems just like yesterday that i was writing my last blog,

but its been seriously forever since i have been able to sit down and write.

so so much has been happening, i've been incredible busy..

so here is a few things that have happened to me or the family..


Valentines Day:
Brecken got me these beautiful flowers.
He is incredibly adorable and the sweetest person ever.
He makes me smile more than I ever thought was possible.

Levi's New Car:
On a Monday night, Mom got a call from Levi saying he rolled his car.
Luckily, he was safe. No harm done, to him.
Just the car, Well its a gooner.

Colored my hair:
Yes I did it once again, It never seems to be the same for long.
I do have to say though, I absolutely love it!
It might stay for a while..
Just needs to grow, grow, grow now..

Brecken's Birthday:
Me and his Mommy put together a suprise dinner with the whole family.
If you dont know the Simonsen Family, well there is alot of them..
and not all of them could make it, so sad.
It was a blast!
Aren't we cute together??
I sure do think so(:
Happy Birthday Babe!
Izzzy Girl!
Isn't she just a doll!
Yeah I have so say, shes got my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment