Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chantz Douglas Drake

Chantz Douglas Drake

November 8, 1991 April 30, 2010

Chantz, I still cant believe this is real. I am going to miss you soo much. All the fun memories that we have made and all the times that you were there for me. You will never know how much I love you for all the things that you have done for me in my life. I still think about the time that you and wes tried to pull a prank on me at the cleaners when you showed up in your pepsi hat and your tried to convince me that you were his cousin. The time that you sat there on the bench with me at the park when I cried my eyes out for hours. You wouldn’t leave my side, you even took off your shirt so that you could wipe the massacara off my face. All the times that you would scare the crap out of me when I was sittin in my car in the morning before school. The time you tried to tell me that a group of guys was after cause you went through them on your longboard and you were wearing a black bandana. The time you were tryin to talk to me when I brought you banana pudding, you had just gotten your wisdom teeth out and you wanted that pudding so bad. And the best memory of all, every hug and smile that I got from you, I miss those like crazy. I miss you so much chantz and you will always be in my heart. I know you touch every person that you ever came across. They will always remember you, cause I know I could never forget you. Rest in Peace Chantz, and I hope you really get to know your daddy up in heaven now. Look over us down here. Love you always and forever. You will be missed more than you could ever believe.

your family is in my prayers.

rest in peace.

i cant wait to see that smile again up in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment