Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Testimony of a Child..

Nothing melts my heart and makes me feel the spirit more than a child’s testimony. I love fast Sunday more than any other Sunday by far. I love hearing the people around me tell me how their personal testimony has grown. In my eyes there is nothing that makes a personal testimony grow then hearing the strong testimony and experience that another person has in their personal life, well besides when you get to experience those things that make your testimony grow like crazy.

As I was sitting on the couch in the foyer at church today, a small voice came across the intercom and was telling us about how she believes in Christ. She knows that Joseph Smith is a true prophet and was sent by Heavenly Father. I love hearing about the things that children learn in primary, they get so excited to tell us after class. I love knowing that they actually learn and that they want to learn. Nothing melts my heart more than that, and when they get up on the stand before everyone and say their testimony to the whole congregation it just makes me understand why I am here. It makes me want to be here even more, and it makes me know that this is the true church of our father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment