Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chili and Cornbread Heaven.



Since the temperature has been dropping lately, I have been craving to make some homemade chili and cornbread. Searching the Internet for some really good recipes, since last time I made chili the recipe wasn't all that it cracked up to be. It was more of a taco soup type of soup then a good hearty meaty chili. Here are a few of the recipes that I have come across that sound ooh so delicious. I cant wait to make some chili and cornbread tomorrow! 


This Chili sounds so good and you would never guess that it is low-fat.
Click Here for the recipe!

You can never go wrong with a Dean's recipe. My mom loves to make Paula Dean or any of the Dean's recipes because they are always good. I have this recipe in my cookbook but I haven't tried it yet. If its from a Dean, it has to be good. Right?
Click Here for the recipe!

Pat's Famous Beef and Pork Chili.. Now this chili look and sounds amazingly delicious, and hearty too! Cant be that right? I think that the Neely's from Food Network are really good cooks,
 they never fail when it comes to flavor in a dish. 
Click Here for the recipe!

So I still wonder which recipe will win this Sunday:) 
Stay tuned to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment