Sunday, January 31, 2010

It feels like it has been so long since I last got on and wrote a little something something. Life has been amazingly beautiful lately. I've been spending my time enjoying everything that has come my way. The weather down here has brought some lovely rain and some snow. Now I hate snow when I have to drive in it, just for the fact that my car likes to call it quites. But I got the chance to go up to Pine Valley with a couple of friends and play in the snow for a bit. It was so beautiful up there. I cant believe how long it has been since i have been up there. We drove by the Pine Valley Chapel, I forgot how pretty it is. I love looking at the steps and just the structure of the building. The snow glistened as we went up and down the roads. We also got to check out all the animal prints in the snow, of course the guys were more interested in the tracks then the snow. Boys will be boys. It was alot of fun though, but I will be honest; I can not wait for the warm weather to come back. I love the winter, but I sure do miss the summertime sunshine. I have learned something lately, we just need to enjoy this journey that we have before us; cause we will have no idea when it will be takin away. Smile whenever you can. Take a picture to remember a moment. Take each oppurtunity that is given to you, and enjoy it.
I like to say that I am trying my best to do this, but I can honestly say that I am doing my best to cherish each second that I can! I smile alot, I haven't had my camera, but its going to start to be my sidekick. So get ready to say Cheez when your around me!!

Thanks for all those who have made an impression in my life. I want to thank everyone who has come into my life, at any point. For all the tears and smile; because of you, I am who I am today. Happy Kenzie is my name. I love my life right now, and I am so extremely grateful for all those who have made it so wonderful. All the people who have made my life such a blast and made me so grateful for all the amazing memories that I get to have later down the road! Peace and Love.

--love always, kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment