Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Fourth of July (:

Sunshine on the lake for the fourth, yeah you can count me in. All I can say is that it was beautiful out there. It was a little windy on Friday night, but great tubing water! Kati got to come with me for the weekend. I was super excited! The only thing that stunk about the whole thing, I got sick on Friday night and had to sit out on tubing. From the stories I heard when the crew got back, Mom gave Gavin a good ride. I guess at one point he was totally air born on the tube and landed the whole thing, Go Gavin!



I found out that Brecken was going to coming into town the day I was leaving. So I didn’t get to see him, which made me so sad. He was coming home to do some work at the summit for his dad. Then they were going to be driving his truck back to Louisiana on Sunday. Luckily enough they decided to come home on Sunday, instead of going straight from the summit down through Colorado. I was so excited to see him! Even if it was just for one night, nothing is better than being with the one you love. Now that he is back in Louisiana, I will be looking forward to the next time that I get to see him! I love that boy so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment