Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How Lucky Am I?

I just have to tell you how lucky I am to have this boy as a brother. He seriously is my best friend and I love the little shit to death. He spoils me way too much, and I am not going to lie, I love it.! Now that we are older, we have both gotten over the whole teenage years of when we always were fighting. Of course we always will have our spats and he will never stop teasing me, he thinks it is alright to do it 24/7. Which is NOT cool! But anyways, He spoiled me so much this last birthday. He listened to me when I would talk about how much I needed a new computer and I have been trying to save for one, but things always come up and I have to use that money for other stuff. He surprised me with my new laptop, which was honestly one of the sweetest thing in this world. I am so thankful for Levi and I wouldn't trade him for anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment