Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vegas Babyyy..

Vegas ... Its amazing growing up how I could care less that you were just a short trip away. Now that I live so far away from you, I love the opportunity to spend a few days here in Sin City. Sunshine and Shopping are weakness' of mine and you of course have to have great sources to both. I truly enjoyed my visit and glad that I had a few great pictures out of it. I had the chance to eat P.F. Changs for the first time in my life, and I must say that it is quite delicious. I will probably be craving it for sometime, I don't think I can recall the last time that I have had that good of Beef & Broccoli before; and not to mention their sauce that comes with the spring rolls; oh and last but not least the egg drop soup. Lets just say that i enjoyed it a lot.

Night Time Rooftop View
Sugar Factory Caramel Apples
Personal Bellhop
Memories
Sunshine and Sunbathing


No comments:

Post a Comment