Monday, May 19, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge : Day 1 - 27



Yes, it’s me. You are seeing you computer correctly. 
I am back; I had a much needed little break from the blogging world. But, now I am back and ready to go at it again. 

Sometimes in life, things get a little hectic and need a little simplicity. I took the last month off just for myself, and I thoroughly enjoyed it honestly.

I have kept up with my 100 Happy Days Challenge and here at the last 27 days to prove it!
If you follow me on Instagram, then ya’ll are gunna see my pictures again.


[1] When it is beautiful enough outside to wear shorts and your new sandals, it’s going to be a good day.
[2] A Double-Double Animal Style, because sometimes you just need to be a fattie and eat delicious fattening food.!
[3] There is something about crawling into a bed with fresh clean sheets.! #purehappiness
[4] A Day with this Babe
[5] Being able to enjoy a tall Dos Equis XX with Traditional Wing Tuesday = Pure Bliss
[6] Some days just call for Time McGraw to take the edge off of the day
[7] Even though I don’t love when little man doesn’t feel good, his snuggles won’t be turned down. I sure do love him.
[8] This girl though, has been such a blessing in my life. I am so blessed to be able to call her a friend.
[9] I spent a good majority of my day spring cleaning my closet. There is nothing that feels better than a freshly organized closet.



[10] I would of never though a year ago that I would look forward to going to the gym. Now, I love it. I love working out, I love the results, and I love the way it makes me feel. #happy #healthy #fit
[11] I officially have moved to the dark side. Red instead of White; who would of thought? #PinoNior
[12] After a long day, it sure feels good to know I am going home to a comfy bed and family.
[13] I love getting a fresh color and hair cut.!
[14] I look forward to this day every two weeks.!
[15] Happiness is created from within ones soul..
[16] First time to Little Jamaica
[17] The words say it all..
[18] It’s always a good day when wine is at the end of it.!



[19] My best friend knows me all too well.. PF suckers for dessert, yes please.!
[20] & these girls make working completely worth while.! Love them.!
[21] Chicken Cordon Blue. I love cooking especially when I have people over to cook for.
[22] I love when I come across pictures like that, they can make me laugh for days. It’s even better when your best friend thinks it is just as funny as you do.!
[23] My bestie will always and forever be my #wcw. Snapchats like these make my day..
[24] Remembering the days when this munchkin was my constant sidekick. I love reminiscing over old photos.!
[25] Winding down with a glass of Pino Nior and The Blindside.
[26] Lake Day with this Babe.
[27] I’m very lucky that my brother rides with such an amazing group of guys that let me tag along on their ride last night. I absolutely love being on the back of a bike. 

Well,, that is a pretty simple and easy update of my life for the past little bit.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment