Friday, April 18, 2014

#100happydays




I came across >this< 100 days of Happiness challenge because of Leslie’s blog. So, what did I do? I clicked on the link and read about the challenge. I absolutely fell in love with it too. 

Sometimes in our lives we get a little on the down side of life. This challenge seriously came at such a perfect time. Personally, I need a simple reminder each day of the things that make me happy. 

Come on. How many of us post things daily on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.. I know most of us do! So, why don’t share and keep our selves accountable for the things that make us happy daily. 

Anyways, I fell in love with this little challenge. Taking a single photo and reminding myself of the small and simple things (or big) in life that bring me happiness. Follow and/or join in with me on Instagram - my username is kenziespafford. & don't forget to hashtag #100happydays. 





No comments:

Post a Comment