Friday, May 30, 2014

Confessional Friday - Life + Weekends + Addiction



I haven't had much time to sit down and write. Just when you think life may start to slow down and give you a little time to yourself, re-think that because it will throw you a curve ball. From work taking over my life and my internet being down at home, I haven't been able to write anything. I have so many ideas and I can't wait to share them with you all. Let's hope that this Sunday will allow me to do so. Cross your fingers.

Well since it is Friday, I thought I would link up with Leslie for a little bit of
Confessional Friday

I confess that just when I thought things were going great, life got beyond hectic and I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. Sorry for the mental image.


I confess that I haven’t smiled this much, for this long, in a while.. I kind of like it.


I confess that for the first time in my existence (that I can remember) I drove through Cedar Mountain and the back way to Zion’s National Park.. Why haven’t I done this before? It is beautiful.





I confess that I had to buy new sandals yesterday because my favorite ones broke. Sad moment.


I confess that I don’t know who was happier to have my parents come home, myself or the dog.


I confess that I don’t know what to watch since all my regular shows are done for the season. Suggestions,, anyone?


I confess that I would much rather spend my weekends with friends having adventures than anything else. This past weekend will be a weekend hard to beat!  


I confess that I am getting back on the healthy eating a workout routine starting Monday. No excuses!


I confess that I have been slightly addicted to Iced Vanilla Macchiato’s from Starbucks this past week.




I confess that I feel my wardrobe/style is changing once again.. Even though, I have a closet full of clothes, I don’t think much of it is cute anymore. Thank you Pinterest for this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment