Tuesday, July 1, 2014

All American Girl - #thecreativecloset



-All American Girl-
Fourth of July
 



Yes, you are reading your screens correctly. I am back. I took a much needed little break from blogging. I love it so much, but when summer time comes around I would rather much spend it outside enjoying the sunshine with family and friends. So, I did just that. Took a little me time and I am so happy that I did. I had some very fun adventures this past June. If you follow me on Instagram, then you have had a glimpse of my life in June, and sorry but it will be recapped again on here at some point.



Anyways, Hello July! I love summer, obviously. Sunshine is my favorite and July is full of it! Utah is full of fun festivals from Fourth of July Fireworks to Pioneer Day Parades at the end of the month. It is hot outside with the 100+ degree weather, so it is very important to wear something light and breathable, but of course you have to look awesome at the same time. I thought it was perfect that Jana and Maegan were hosting The Creative Closet link-up since I was ready to jump back into the blogging world after my little break.


 Shirt: Bohme // Shorts: Buckle // Bandeau: Victoria's Secret - Old (similar)

I love this outfit, I was just sadden that when I washed my tank it lost all of the brightness I had bought it with. I actually love that it is more vintage and faded now, just please don't be surprised if it happens to you.


Make sure to check out everyone else's All American Outfits with

 

5 comments:

  1. You look awesome! You are such a natural in front of the camera. Also, you live in Utah? What! So do I. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely adorable! I love the lacey bandeau bra underneath! Such a cute touch! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank nautical tank is too adorable! So excited for the 4th :)

    Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed!!! Those jorts...and your GLASSES!!! Swoon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look! Absolutely precious! Sending love from The Creative Closet link up! Blessings and Happy 4th to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete