Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I was out running errands today and saw something that just melted my heart on the spot. There was these two little girls sitting on the curb outside of Westside Studio. They were all dressed up in their little ballet outfits with their pink colored tutu’s on. They were so cute, sitting there holding hands and just talking. They couldn’t of been older than five years old. It was the cutest thing ever. I wanted to take out my camera and take a picture, but then I thought.. okay, how awkward would that be A random girl whips out her camera and takes pictures of two little girls. Yeah, I think awkward! So I thought I would pass on the idea of doing that and just find some pictures on google or something, then I came across these pictures on a friends photography blog and was like “Perfect! Those are my pictures!” Anyways, I thought I would just tell everyone about it, cause it was just the cutest thing ever!

here is the link too Melissa's Blog, Where i found these adorable pictures.

http://www.melissasphotographyadventures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment