Sunday, August 21, 2011

Brecken and I went out to see a movie last night. I wanted to see "The Change-Up." So after showing him the trailer on my phone, he was sold. Let me tell you, it was worth every single penny that we paid for. We both were laughing the entire show, along with the whole entire rest of the theater (and it was packed). It looked good from the trailers, but I am secretly obbessed with Ryan Reynolds. So I kind of wanted to go for that reason alone. This will a movie that I will run out and buy the second that it comes on the shelves; I wouldn't even mind buying it on iTunes and having on my iPhone or iPod. Dont just agree with me though, the critics did give it a 4 out of 5 stars; but I would of given it 5 stars honestly. It wasn't only a hilarious comedy, it had such a good plot behind it and really such a good story. The meaning of the show, was really good. Honestly! I believe you dont find that very often with a good comedy, usually they are just funny shows; so I think this is a good funny movie all around.! So take my advice and get off your butt right now, go to the movie theaters and see this movie. You are going to LOVE it! I did, Brecken did, The who theater did!

No comments:

Post a Comment