Friday, March 28, 2014

Confessional Friday - Confusion



Has it really been two full weeks since I have done a blog post? I honestly have been so busy and sick these past two weeks that this little blog has been put on the back burner. Work consumed my entire life for a little while, I had 6 straight days of 18 hour shifts and then turned right back around and did it again the next week but 5 days that time. It finally wore down on my poor little body and I caught the wonderful cold that is going around. It seriously kicked my butt for a couple of days; I didn’t want to do anything. I missed the gym 4 days straight; this is a first since I have started going and I feel guilty about it now. Anyways, I thought I would take a quick second and do a little Confession Friday and let you in a little bit on my personal emotions at the moment. 


I confess that I am confused.

I confess that I am tired and emotional.

I confess that I feel hopeless and lost.

I confess that I honestly don’t know what to do.

I confess that I am a little jealous of my surroundings.

I confess that I am scared deep down.

I confess that I am hopeful.

I confess that I have sort of lost inspiration.

I confess that I need a break.

I confess that I need something to remind me to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment