Thursday, August 28, 2014

SWEET TOOTH




I have this guilty pleasure for dessert, if you have been following this little blog of mine for a while, then this is absolutely nothing new to you. The Sweet Tooth Fairy here in St. George has to by far be one of my favorite spots to get something sweet. They have the most amazing cupcakes, cake bites, cookies and brownies. Plus, they have these monthly flavors that are awesome. I will admit though, you get to love the cupcake flavor of the month, then wham the month starts over and it’s gone till next year.. 


I thought I would share with you three of my favorite dessert recipes that are perfect for any celebration. Because you know you will be everyone’s favorite person when you show up with something sweet they can’t resist!


Carrot Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting

Oreo Pudding Truffle Cake

The Best Sugar Cookie

1 comment:

  1. The link's not working for the oreo cake! ... and I must have it! Also, happy birthday, birthday twin! :)

    ReplyDelete