Monday, September 1, 2014

Another Year Older

Sweet Tooth Fairy - St. George


I don’t know about you, but I think it is always crazy to think about all the things that can change within a single year. There is so much growth within a person that happens, memories made, adventures documented, and things you wish you never did. Here are just a few of the things I did this past year:


+ my hair has grown like a weed, which I am loving

+ Brecken and I reconnected, got back together and are stronger than ever

+ decided it was time to do big frames on my glasses

+ managed to only change the color of my hair once, hello ombre, I am in love

+ lost weight and learned to love the gym

+ started fashion blogging, which I love

+ saw Luke Bryan(again), Florida Georgia Line, Cole Swindell, Three Days Grace, and Brad Paisley in concert

+ went camping in the bed of a truck for the first time in years

+ found a new love for lipstick, bright lipstick at that

+ visited North Dakota two times this year; after I never thought I would be back to that state ever again

+ experienced food from an official food truck

+ went to an actual little farmers market


+ bought a new car

+ found a new love for floral, leopard, and mixing prints

No comments:

Post a Comment