Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites | BF Jeans + Flannel + Leopard



Friday Favorite





| BOYFRIEND JEANS | 
I have been loving Boyfriend Jeans lately! I love the way they fit and how different you can pair them with pieces. I think that Boyfriend Jeans paired with booties will be one of the most common occurrences in my fall wardrobe!

| FLANNEL | 
Fall screams flannel to me. Although, I haven’t ever been the type to have multiple flannel and/or plaid shirts in my closet, I think that is going to change this year.

| CHUNKY SCARVES | 
I don’t have a ton of Chunky Scarves in my wardrobe currently, but I have been in love with all the outfit inspiration for fall that have been paired with Chunky Scarves. 

| BOOTIES | 
I haven’t ever been one to fall in love with booties, like I have been this past year. There is something about them lately that makes me just swoon over them! I have been loving all of the outfits that I see them paired it. Plus, they go perfectly with my love for Boyfriend Jeans!

| LEOPARD PRINT | 
All of the amazing colors that will be trending this fall like; cypress, sangria, cobalt, and misted yellow to name a few, leopard print is the perfect print to pair with them! I will admit, I was always a little hesitant to go big with animal prints in the past, but I found out that I love an outfit accessorized with a beautiful print like Leopard. Seriously, it really is such a classic print and so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I can't wait to get into Fall clothes. I love my leopard print items!

    ReplyDelete