Thursday, September 4, 2014

PURE ROMANCE



I am super excited to announce that I have become a consultant for Pure Romance. I absolutely love their products and couldn’t think of a better way to share them with all of you! I fell in love with Slumber Parties a few years back, because of all their bath and beauty products that they had. 

Pure Romance by McKenzie Spafford

Honestly though, they have some of the best shaving cream I have ever tried. Then, I decided that I wanted to try some of their bedroom enhancements, they didn’t disappoint either! So, when I found out this year that Slumber Parties upgraded to Pure Romance, I knew I had to take the opportunity and become a consultant.

https://www.pureromance.com/shop/Bath-Beauty/Bath-Shower/Coochy-Conditioning-Shave-Cream-Radiant-Orchid


There are so many products that Pure Romance has I have fallen in love with. I don’t think I could actually pick one single things that is better than another! So, I thought I would share a few of them!

Pure Romance by McKenzie Spafford
Pure Romance by McKenzie Spafford
Pure Romance by McKenzie SpaffordPure Romance by McKenzie Spafford


Also, what is one of the best things about Pure Romance; they have a men’s line! Yes, you read that right, a men’s line. So, not only does Pure Romance take care of the ladies, but they take care of the men in our lives. I can’t wait to get this men’s line for Brecken! Just from the samples I smelt at a recent party, they smell ahhh-mazing! 

Pure Romance by McKenzie Spafford


Wanna know something cool? Quite a few of the products that Pure Romance sells are infused with pheromones. Not only are you naturally attracted to your partner, these products make them completely irresistible to you!

Pure Romance by McKenzie Spafford


So, the question is… What is holding you back from booking your next girls night in? Click the ROMANCE button at the top of my page to get all the information to shop or

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm I thought I just commented but it disappeared! Haha, but I'll have to give some of these products a try! I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete