Friday, February 7, 2014

Confessional Friday - Get To Know Me #2

I am linking up with Leslie again this week for a little 
Confessional Friday : Get To Know Me - Number 2
Last week she asked us these questions, so we could all get to know each other a little more.



1. What's your middle name? Elizabeth, after my great grandmother.
2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live? If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be Italy, but I couldn’t possibly choose between. I have always been obsessed with the beauty and culture of Italy. I would love nothing more than to transplant myself into their culture and soak up as much I possibly could.  If I had to choose a place in the United States; Texas, Hawaii, or California. 

3. Tell us about your guilty pleasures. Shopping, Dessert, Starbucks, or Doughnuts. If I gave in as much as I wish I could, I would be a much chubbier version of myself and completely broke.
4. What do you like best about your job? If you weren't doing that, what career would you have pursued? I love when a garment comes in and it looks like crap, yep I mean crap. Dull and lifeless, when we are done with our process; it looks brand new. There is nothing more rewarding then saving some of our customers favorite pieces that become staples in their wardrobe. Plus, I love a huge majority of our clients. They are so invested in us as a person, its like talking to a friend each time one walks through the door. If I wasn’t managing a Dry Cleaning business, I really would want to either 1) become an event planner 2) become a child’s counselor or 3) own a little café.
5. Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are a given.) I would grab my blanket, because I am that girl who can’t sleep without it. Then I would grab, my computer because it has all of my photos and irreplaceable memories on it. Little jewelry box, has all the meaningful pieces that my brother has bought for me. Last, my purse and my gun.  
6. Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy? You want too, that’s awesome, good for you.! Me, haha, are you crazy? Ain’t happening.!!!
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I don’t know if I could pick between French Toast or this Steak dish from my favorite restaurant in Mesquite, Filet Oscar; such a hard decision…
8. Last person you spoke to...annnnnd....go! Last texting conversation would be Kati, of course. In person though, would be Wes.
9. Favorite childhood toy. I was completely obsessed with this Roller Skate Baby as a child. 
yep, she looked just like this.

10. Breakfast cereal of choice. Cinnamon Life or Special Kay, seriously the best cereals.

No comments:

Post a Comment