Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Random Wednesday



Today, I am linking up with Shanna from Because Shanna Said So
for some Random Wednesday fun.



//ONE//

As much as having a second job is nice on the pocket book, I sure do miss having my nights free. But, after a night like last night, I am thankful that I have a second job. Even if I slip and fall on my ass in the middle of the restaurant..! ß Yep, that happened last night; straight on my ass.!



//TWO//

I found this adorable Valentines handout on Pinterest. I want to buy a box of twinkies, just to do this.

You’re one in a Minion

//THREE//

I love this quote I found via Pinterest too..!

I think I have an obsession with quotes!

//FOUR//

Come on Spring, bring your weather our way. So, I can get out of all these winter clothes. I want to wear adorable outfits like this one.



//FIVE//

I had my hair done last week and I am in love with it.!

 Seriously, I think I have the best hair stylist ever.!

No comments:

Post a Comment