Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine's Day Gifts



Valentine’s Day has to be one of those holidays that I have a love/hate relationship with. Yes, it is a fun holiday when you have someone in your life to share it with, but when you don’t, It’s just another day in my book. But, I will admit that I always like to celebrate it. If I don’t have someone special in my life, I will usually get dressed up and go out to dinner with the girls. It makes it just a fun girls night.

When I am considering gifts for Valentine ’s Day though, I like something that is a little more than though out than the usual flowers and chocolates. I think flowers are gorgeous, don’t get me wrong, but I think that getting someone something, should come from the heart. Especially on a day where you are celebrating the connection you two share. So, here are 5 fun and unique gift ideas that would be winners in my book.





No comments:

Post a Comment