Monday, November 10, 2014

6 Things To Do In November


NATURE WALK
How can you not want to surround yourself with the beautiful views that fall and winter bring upon us! As the leaves change and the snow layers of snow begin to fall in places, take in the beauty of where you live.

APPLE CIDER
There is nothing that screams Fall more to me than some Hot Apple Cider! So, make yourself a cup and enjoy the wonderful smell and taste of fall!

BLESSING JAR
Thanksgiving is a wonderful reminder of all the wonderful things in our lives that we are blessed to have in our lives. I know that I am constantly reminded how wonderfully blessed my life in and how blessed I am for the people I have in it. Make yourself and/or your family a Blessing Jar.

THANKSGIVING INSPIRED TREATS
Holidays mean treats, so why not get fest any make yourself some fun leave cookies or maybe even some Turkey Cake Pops! After all, when else are you going to have an excuse to make adorable turkey inspired treats to enjoy with your family and friends.

THANKFUL JOURNAL
I love being able to write down each year the things I am thankful for in my life. If you do not have yourself a Thankful Journal yet, I recommend that you go purchase one right now! They are so wonderful to have. Especially when you look back at all the things you had to be thankful for last year and the things you can add to your list this year!

VISIT A PUMPKIN PATCH
I was able to cross this off of my Bucket List this October, but what a better time than to visit a beautiful pumpkin patch than when the leaves are changing and the air is crisp! Seriously, load up your family and friends, find a pumpkin patch close to your hometown!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute list! I love nature walks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great ideas! Thanks for sharing! ~Ree

    ReplyDelete