Monday, November 3, 2014

Lunch To Go

I am so excited to join up with Kayla to bring everyone a delicious recipe or mine my case, a few. We both had so much fun last time, that we knew we wanted to join together again. If you missed it last time, here it is..

When it comes to staying on track and eating healthy, lunch-time is one of my biggest obstacles.  I am not one who will wake up earlier just to prepare my lunch for the day. I have attempted it, trust me. It just never happens. I need options that I can make the night before and grab in the morning. So, I started putting together a collection of recipes that I can make and take. Things that are simple yet give me variety throughout the week! Here are a couple of my favorites + the links I got them from!







Tips/Tricks :

+ Mason Jars are amazing for preparing salads ahead of time
+ I recommend adding any dressing/sauces to sandwiches when you are ready to eat
+ Try swapping out different protein in recipes, it does wonders
+ Take a few minutes at the end of the night to prep for the next day or prepare a week worth of meals at one time




2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. I never prepare a lunch, which leaves me starving at 4pm and eating junk until the Mr. comes home for dinner. Thanks for sharing a few great options that I can try! ~Ree

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so good girl! Thanks for doing another session with me!

    ReplyDelete