Monday, September 9, 2013

A "Me" Personality : ESFJ

Monday, September 9: Take this short personality test and respond to your results. (at the end, find the detailed profile of your personality account - click "click to view" under "You" and "self awareness and personal growth." You can even google your type and find more info on it!)
 I am an ESFJ type personality, better known as the Caregiver.
Funny who this is the topic for Blogtember today, because I feel like I have been learning more and more about myself in the last 6/7 months. Rediscovering, I like to call it. I think I have always had a sense of what my personality is really like, but it’s funny when you take a step back and really start to understand why you work the way you do. I’ve always been a “watcher” kind of person, I sit back and analysis before I proceed into a group of people. It’s almost like I have better control over the situation that way. I have to take a second to breath, gather my thoughts, when I am mad. I am the first person to help someone out, but the second you burn the trust; it’s incredibly hard to get back. I am a good listener, and I like to think that it is easier for me to understand multiple views of people. I am a strong woman, with a strong background, and I have standards which I let myself live by. It’s hard to overcome something, when I let my own self down. I am a dominate person. I am me, I am McKenzie.
 I have always said that things fall into place when they are meant to be there, and door will open when they are meant to not. Life always has a funny way of throwing curve balls in your path, especially when you just get comfortable in your own skin. I think this is such a good thing though, because then you are constantly learning and growing.  I found this, and it pin points my personality of a ESFJ to the T, kind of creepy. Haha. It has some really good information though.
I hope you all have a splendid Monday.
Mine will be sure bliss, haha, not.
Monday's are Monday's.
Much Love, Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment