Thursday, September 5, 2013

That one time I was a Blonde.

Time for some
 Throw Back Thursday Photos
Back to the days where I was Blonde. Like really blonde.
And,, This girl and I bought four, yes four pies.
Cause when you go to Veyo Pie; It's hard to decide on just one pie.
Honestly, my favorite pies in the entire world!

Now Blogtember:
Thursday, September 5: Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered. 

 So my grandma always used to tell me to “paint the town red” and I seriously think this is the best advice for life. Never hold back and always give your hundred percent in everything you do. Take the opportunity when it arises, because you don’t want it to slip by you. Smile and forget about grudges. Remember this, Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment