Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to You.!

Today is one of my best friends birthdays. Who would of thought that in 8th grade we would still be this close today. I am sure happy for that TLC teacher sitting us just one desk apart. Poor Skyler had to endure us for an entire quarter. I know to this day, he still hates us. Ooh well, we sure made a crazy bond in that class. Ooh the memories of growing up and the joys of high school. Boy problems, well mostly my boy problems. All the dances, card nights, ice cream runs, and other crazy adventures; we have had stuck together like peanut butter and honey. I wouldn’t have it any other way though, those were the best of times.!

Barnum, I am so grateful for our friendship. I love how no matter the distance or time between us, we pick up like nothing has ever changed! You have always been there for me, and I wouldn’t have made it this far without your support. I am so blessed to be able to call you a best friend.! I love you! And Tyson better damn well spoil the shit out of you, since I am not there to do it.
Love, Spafford.  

No comments:

Post a Comment