Wednesday, September 4, 2013

If you could...

Wednesday, September 4: 
If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?
 
 
First, I would travel. I really want to see this world. So I would go to places like this..
 
Second, I would enjoy more time with my family. I want lots of pictures, like the one below. Looking back at memories, always brings smiles to faces. Plus there will never be enough family time in life.
 
 
Third, I would take a day or two, for myself.
 

Fourth, I want to eat this.
 

Fifth, I want to drink this.
 
 
on the beach

Six, and finish off my time with one of these.

just like it says., maybe in Paris, Milan, London, New York..

well that's it for today guys..
Check out Blogtember with Jenni
Story of My Life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment