Monday, September 30, 2013

Color Me Rad


Mondayyy,, Already.???
I didn't want to even look at you today. I am tired, are you sure we can't have just one more day.?
Anyways,, my weekend.
I volunteered along side of Kati’s work at the Color Me Rad 5K this past Saturday. Who know throwing colored cornstarch at people could be so much fun and such a good workout? I am still sore from doing the 2 hours of continual squats while getting the color from the box to the runners clothing. It was so much fun though; so many laughs that day.
If you want more information on Color Me Rad, Click Here.

Today is the last day of Blogtember,
Monday, September 30: Share a photo of something old. Maybe something that has personal history for you, that was passed down to you, and that has special meaning to you. Tell us about it and why it's special.
I treasure all the old pictures that my parents took while growing up. To me there is just something special about all the memories that are enclosed within one single picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment