Thursday, October 23, 2014

SUMMER + FEDORA

Floppy Fedora Hat - Life in the Sunshine

I know that I have said it before, but I am going to say it again, I love these floppy fedora hats that are super popular right now. I just love how fun they can be to pair with different outfits! They really do add the perfect finishing touch! Southern Utah still hasn’t decided that it is fall yet. So, I have to find ways to incorporate the hats that seem to keep accumulating in my closet – oops. I just can’t resist them. 


 Floppy Fedora Hat - Life in the Sunshine

When I have an entire list of errands to run during the day – I always opt for a comfy and simple outfit. There is no way that I could get all of my errands done in 5 inch heels and something uncomfortable. I would probably end up stopping half way through to go home. That just can’t happen when things have to get done. So, I went for this comfy oversize t-shirt and an old pair of denim shorts. I topped it off with my floppy fedora and an adorable shade of pink lipstick – ready to conquer that long list of items.  

 Floppy Fedora Hat - Life in the Sunshine

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I miss that Southern Utah weather! Where did you find that adorable hat? I love it!

    ReplyDelete