Friday, March 8, 2013

Mesquite Getaway

Girls Night
Thursday night Kati and I decided that we wanted to just get out of town for bit and head down to Mesquite. So of course I had to call in a favor at my family's favorite restraunt and get us reservations. Kathryn's inside the Casablanca is absolutely amazing, if you haven't been there it is a must go. Serious, the food is so worth the money and I promise you will not be disappointed. Plus it helps that Tom (The Matron D) is such good friends of the family, and our favorite waiter Sam absolutely loves my family. Honestly though, This has to be one of my favorite places ever. It was Kati's first time and she fell in love, she was so funny. She seriously took like three or four big gulps of water, and was like this water is delicious. geez, I love my bestie so much! Well thank you Kathryn's for yet another amazing dinner!

Kati and I
Spinach Salad
Filet and Oscar
Tom getting desert started..!
Fire(:
Bananas Foster
Delicious








No comments:

Post a Comment