Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life in the Sunshine Debut..


New Blog Debut

Thank you to TinkerB Designs

Welcome too
Life in the Sunshine

This formally was just another blog on another webpage,
But my life has been going through so many changes.
I only see fit that I start with a fresh little space of my own.
Now I have been going back and forth, and putting a lot of thought into what I wanted to name the new blog. What is better than the thing I love best though, other than new clothes, shoes, ice cream and raspberry lime aides; Sunshine of course.
Growing up in Dixie (St. George, UT) my entire life has been built around this beautiful scenery and the beautiful sunshine filled days that we have here so often. I love nothing more than to be outside with my sunglasses on, enjoying a summer’s day. So that was it, I enjoy the life I live in the sunshine; and want you to be apart of it. So again, Welcome to Life in the Sunshine. I hope that you take a look around the new blog, read a few things, leave some love, and lets button swap. I sure would love to be shared around the blogging world. I hope you enjoy.

Much Love, Kenzie.



No comments:

Post a Comment