Sunday, March 3, 2013

Heart to Heart



Trials we all have to face them. Knowing that we aren’t alone, is hard to understand sometimes. Challenges will arise in your life, and although at the time it may seem like an impossibly mountain to climb. You will concur it and you will reach the top, and when you make it there you will look at all the steps that you have taken. Making you into the person who you are at that very moment. I believe that trials are put into our lives to show us our own personal strength in which we carry in ourselves.
I recently and currently am going through what some say is the greatest trial of all, heartbreak. In the end though, this will make me stronger. I will come out of this a stronger woman, and it will truly make me such a better person in the end. Don’t get me wrong, there are days where I want to give up. I push through them, because I am my own worst enemy at making my days bad. I am the only person who can get myself down. I will stand strong with a smile on my face, because I create my fate.



Stay Strong and Keeping Smiling.!


No comments:

Post a Comment