Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Words of Wisdom


“In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.”- Dali Lama

I believe this quote can touch us all in so many ways. I know that none of us are near perfection; but we all try to achieve what we believe to be perfection. We all have situations in life where we are left with decisions that are hard to make. Dealing with them the best we can is all we are left with. I always try to remind myself to not let the past become a part of the current situation at hand, it brings up so many old feelings and we become confused. We start overwhelming ourselves with feelings that are suppose to have been taken care of and laid to rest. It is a hard thing to do, but I believe we can be happy and move on to enjoy life, when we start to leave the past in the past. Perfection may not be achievable, but a perfect happy state of mind is. Happiness is always up to you. You create your own happiness. A happy ending depends on where you stop the story.


Well I don't know why my button isn't appearing.
So no button this week.

Much Love.
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment