Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Morning Frustration

I can't be the only one who is has happened too.
I know I am not the only one.
The question is..
Does this frustrate you as much as it frustrates me?

This morning I was happily driving down SR18
listening to my new favorite album


You have to buy the whole CD it's simply AMAZING!

When this jackass from behind pulls up to my side..
and just stays there.!
To make it worse, 
there is a horse trailer in front of me.
I am boxed in.!
I wanna scream.
Then they go 5 mph under.
At this point I am screaming in my head.
You Stupid Idiot,
GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Obviously these aren't the cars, I didn't want to take a picture while driving.

Finally he decides to be nice,
he speed and pulled in front of the trailer.

Then he has the guts to flip me off.
FYI I was not even riding his bumper or anything..
I was just screaming in my head..
Ok, I may or may not have thrown my hands toward the windshield. 
Only when they slowed down to under the speed limit.

I wanna hear from you,
Does this happen to you?
Doesn't it make you so mad?
Or am I just a wierdo?
Please don't say I am the only one!

xoxo Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment