Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Letters


Dear Readers: This version of Friday Letters is going to be a bit different, I hope you enjoy it.

I was driving home yesterday after the rain storm that came across Southern Utah. I can tell you this, nothing is more beautiful than the sky after a rain storm. There is just simple beauty in the contrast of the clouds against the dark sky.

When you are caught in the midst of a storm; with patience and time, the turmoil you currently are enduring will surpass. Leaving you with the beauty that life has to offer you, it may take some time to come to realization of what it is. When you do though, it will amaze you at the simplicity of it all.

Give me love when I ain't got nobody
A little hope when I ain't got none at all
Give me love when I ain't got nobody
A little hope when I ain't got none at all
Give me light up ahead on a journey
Give me strength when I'm standing
And faith when I fall
- Kip Moore
I found someone
It just happened outta the blue
Even though I'm moving on
It don't mean that I don't still love you

You'll always have
A place here in my heart
But somewhere in this new life I've begun
I found someone

Well I wasn't surprised
Still it hit me kind a hard
It's hard to believe a little space and time
Could turn into miles and worlds apart
I said I'm happy for you
You deserve the very best
Since you've been gone I've done some praying
Some searching for myself
But it took tears and time down on my knees
And it's not who you'd ever guess
Or who I dreamed it'd be
But in the mirror one morning looking back at me
- Blake Shelton

It just goes to show, that even in the midst of the biggest or smallest storm. There will always be beauty at the end of it. Just has some patience and give it some time, it will all pass over.

Much Love, Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment