Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans.

Wow, I can’t believe how crazy insane this past couple of weeks have been for me. I feel like I have been completely MIA from the blog, which makes me so sad. I love blogging and documenting life, but sometimes life become such a crazy whirlwind that you can’t control. I am back though, for the time being..

Today, before I get to my whole catch up of the weekend; I want to say congrats to my wonderful coworker. Perla and her husband Alex welcomed a baby boy into this world this week. Jared Alexander was welcomed at 7lbs 14oz 22 inches long on July 3, 2013. Congratulations to the new parents! Can’t wait to meet him.!


Now on to my weekend.. So Wednesday was my Friday. Yippee. Lake Powell for the Fourth of July, of course; who would of guessed.! Nothing better than Sunshine, Lake Time, Swimsuits, and Friends; loved every minute of it. Here are the pictures to prove it. Plus; a picture of my adorable nails that I got done on Tuesday, in love; like always. Seriously, Lisa Thompson at Salon Khroma; AhMazzing.!

one: baby brother surfing
two: that would be me surfing, before number five
three & four: wyatt, yeah sometimes he thinks he is a bad ass
five: you know your loved, when your get jumped on.
six, seven, & eight: antelope point marina. buffalo burger, key lime fizz, nachos.
nine: the girlies. myself, kati, and ash.
ten: selfie sunday. may or may not have an obsession with my vintage fendi's.
eleven: the girlies again. seriously, where has ash been this whole time.?
twelve: beastie's have to have a picture, of course.
thirteen: "every sunset gives us one day less to live, but every sunrise gives us one day more to hope."
fourteen: tried the panorama on the camera, but waves and the picture make for a messy one.. oh well still loved it. better luck next time, eh.!
fifteen: purple and grey nails. love them, like always.

that's all folks.!

much love, kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment