Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Away..

This weekend was spent in the Salt Lake Valley.
Melanie had her Bridal Shower,
and we celebrated Torie's birthday at Tepenyaki
 
Tepanyaki - Jordan Landing
which is a Japanese Steak House
Celebrating a Birthday = Saki Bomb's
Torie = Rookie
 1) Smile for the camera before the Saki Bombs
2) Saki goes in, down it.
3) Chug, love Torie's face!
4) After affect.. Mind you, this is my 4th or 5th and Torie's 2nd.
If you follow me, you know by now how obsessed I am with the sky after a rain storm. I think the clouds are always so beautiful, and the contrast in the sky is unreal. I snapped this shot right out of Beaver, Utah.
Levi, couldn't hold it anymore and made me pull over. I couldn't stop laughing. I just had too do it, and he will probably be mad at me for a while, but ooh well. Good one, for his wedding day, right.?
Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Back to the grind of work..
much love, kenzie.


No comments:

Post a Comment