Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Since I was home sick yesterday, I didn't pay much attention to see if my post had actually published. I had done it through my phone, and it didn't, so here is yesterdays post a day late :)
Saturday night a group of us went to Tuacahn to see Throughly Modern Millie. If you know me, you know I love plays. This was so fun to watch, and of course I loved all the 20 era outfits. It was such a fun night of meeting new friends, having new adventures, and enjoying it all with my little bro. I love how close we are, and how we always do things together. Nothing better than that.!


The on Sunday, it was a nice relaxing day. While growing up we as a family always used to do ear candles in each other. So when Mom came home with two bags, I, of course had to do one on her and see all the gunk that it pulled out haha.! 



Well I hope that everyone has a wonderful Monday.! 
Much love, Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment