Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Welcome Baby.. Royal Baby

Prince William and Duchess Kate welcomed their first child into the world yesterday. A baby boy to be exact, whose name has yet to be released, Kate was said to have had a natural delivery in London’s St. Mary’s Hospital at 4:24 pm yesterday. The baby boy came into this world weighing 8lbs and 6oz. I think it is pretty cool that The Prince was born in the same hospital as his father and uncle.
Princes Charles and Duchess Camilla said “Both my wife and I are overjoyed at the arrival of my first grandchild. It is an incredibly special moment for William and Catherine and we are so thrilled for them on the birth of their baby boy.” “Grandparenthood is a unique moment in anyone’s life, as countless people have told me in recent months, so I am enormously proud and happy to be a grandfather for the first time and we are eagerly looking forward to seeing the baby in the near future.”
Now time for the name game..What do you think it will be.? Something Classic or Something New.? Ooh I can’t wait, but I sure hope they don’t take 7 days like Princess Diana did.
Congratulations William and Kate.!
Much Love, Kenzie.



No comments:

Post a Comment