Tuesday, October 1, 2013

20 Already,,, No Way.!

Happy Birthday Levi,
This is my not so little brother, everyone. I have to be the luckiest sister in the world to have been blessed with this little turd. We are each other’s best friends, partners in crime, sidekicks, and protectors. We may have not always been like this, cause hello we were terrors to each other growing up. Seriously though, in all truth, we would do anything for each other.
There are times in my life where I never thought you would make it to the age of 20; admit it, you’re walking accident waiting to happen. I am so glad though, because you have made me laugh more over the years, then a lot of other people combined. I will never forget the times of waking up in the middle of the night to you sleep talking in the other room. The times you sneak up on me and scare the living crap out of me, or when you thought it would be funny to put a live mouse in my face with pliers. Looking through old photos and coming across you in panty hose, still give me the best laugh of them all..! Boy, you keep me on my toes.
I love you dearly though. I wouldn’t have our relationship be any other way. I know you get mad at me for always wanting pictures. Look now though, I have so many with such vivid fun memories attached along the side of each and every one.  Words will never describe how much I love you and appreciate all the wonderful things you do for me. All I can say, thank you a hundred times over and I love you to itty bitty pieces.
Love always,
Your Big Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment