Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 11, Wow!!

I still cant believe that I am 11 days into my vacation, I feel like I haven't been here that long..
Todays adventures
  • Breakfast
  • Searching for a spa
  • Bakery
  • Beach
  • Dinner
  • Dessert & Pina Coladas
  • Running
  • Writing
  • Drawing
  • Movie

So yet again, I was woke up because of my Dad. He is SO loud when he talked, almost as if he is yelling to someone who is across a football field or something. Drives me bonkers, I can tell you that! I brushed my teeth and then went out to help cook breakfast, man i love french toast.. Again, we had my favorite breakfast of all time; French Toast with peanut butter and syrup, the only way to do it! After breakfast I found a seat on my bed, I really was exhausted for some reason.. I turned on the tv, they only have like 4 channels of english I found myself watching MTV It was the MTV awards or somethings, but I got to see the preview for Twilight: New Moon...AHHHHHH!!! I dont think I can tell you how excited I am for that to come out in November! I will be one of those crazy people who gets my ticket super early and then waits in a line for like 3 hours to get good seats, yeah I know crazy in love! So then the family the family was ready to go into Quepos. I have been wanting to get a spa treatment with Rainforest Clay or Volcanic Mud really bad while I was down here, so me and my mom went in search for a spa today. We walked into one and they wante $120 just for the mud wrap and $90 for the massage part of it, and then get this you have to pay an extra $50 for the shower that ususally comes with the mud wrap.. Ridiculouse I tell you, its horrible. So i am still in search for a spa! After that we came back to the hotel and dropped off the car and rode the bus to the beach, man i love the beach. Dad had an interesting offer at the beach today though.. While levi was out playing in the water on his boogie board, me and mom had decided to go find this top she wanted. Well my dad was sitting there on the towel when this young like 21 year old kid walks up to him, asks him if he wants to buy a water or fresca. Dad says "No thanks, Got one." Then the kid was like "I got cocaine, its good." Dad was like "I bet it is, but i dont do that shit." The kid was like "Oh come on, its really good, makes you happy." Dad then tells the kid "Look go away, I am not going to buy your shit!!" I was laughing really hard when he told me. So we left the beach around like 5ish and road the bus back to the hotel, I was getting into the shower and dad was hungry so he decided to start pulling this out to make dinner.. Oh great is all I could think, Dad's cooking. He is good at breakfast, but any anything else; well that is a different story... So when I was told dinner was ready I sat down too; Spagetti, Fish, Celery Sticks, Garlic Bread, Shrimp & Lobster, Beats, and Fruit.. Odd?? That was my exact thoughts. Levi made the Garlic bread, and man that was delicious! Dad way over cooked the Shrimp and Lobster, it was like rubber and tough, and well down right disgusting. After dinner i layed down for a second, had to process everything I just ate.. Mom did some laundry, I love the smell of clean clothes with lots of frabic softener. So when 8 o'clock hit, Levi and Dad were ready for some sweets.. We had eaten all of Levi's cake and so we had to go out for something.. We walked down the street to Agua Azul! Best place in Manuel Antonio for Pina Colada, Daquiris, and Desserts. I had a Strawberry Daquiri while Levi had a Pina Colada and Dad had his glass of wine. Dessert choice time came, it was between the Key Lime Pie and the Chocolate Brownie Sunday, and the winner is Key Lime Pie. Levi took one bit, and the funniest face came across him.. He was Not expecting it to be sour, well what is lime?? It was hilarious! So he sweet talked dad into getting a brownie, and of course he always gets his way. So here I am stuffed with my Key Lime Pie and he is making me eat some of this Brownie, i thought i was going to just roll over and die there on the ground.. I was Stuffed to the Brim! On our way back I was in a random mood, I wanted to RUN! yeah, run? Running for Kenzie doesn't come that often, haha. I made it like 3/4 of the way and I was dead, but lil man just kept pushing me along. I got to the last flight of stairs in our hotel and I almost dropped there, but defeat doesn't come often for Kenzie. Oh no, these stairs were not going to kill me! I would make it too the top, and still have energy to go! NOT! I died, in my bed, had the fan going, then I had to pee.. man, getting on my feet, so not okay. So now I sit, Writting my day away. I am going to draw a picture that I took today and then see if anyone is up for a movie, family tradition on trips.. Movie before Bed! Love it! anyways, i'll tell ya what happens for tomorrow, as for now... nighty night y'all! Have a sunny side up day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment