Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF YALL




Dear Friday: I am very happy your here because that means that tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in. Well hopefully I can sleep in. Dear Kati: Yes I am mad at you for leaving me this weekend. Is your family in Salt Lake really that important. I feel like I haven't seen you in so long. It's ok, leave me here all by myself this whole weekend. Dear Sunshine: I am so happy that you have been here to stay lately. Even though you burnt my knees really badly, I forgive you because I love your rays. Dear Bank Account: I really wish that you had a lot more money than you do in it. I really want to go shopping, like really shopping. On the budget I currently have though, I'll just save it. Dear Luke Bryan: Yes I will be seeing you again. I just purchased my tickets for your concert yesterday. I am just a tad bit on the excited end of the spectrum. Dear Bedroom: We have a date all day Saturday until you are finished. I am going to move all the furniture and take down the television on the wall. I have talked about doing it for weeks. Well now I am going to do it. Dear Boy: You have been making me smile and laugh so much lately. I kind of like it; a lot. It makes everything in the past seem like it is for the very best, because I have such good things finding their ways into my world now. I am happy. Dear Me: I am glad you are finally listening to the words you have been telling yourself for the last 5 months. This is for the best. This will all make sense someday. When one door closes, its because the Lord has something better waiting for you. You are strong.! You are beautiful.! You are worth it.! Dear Life: Even though I question things sometimes, I am glad that things happen for a reason. I am happy that we may not know the reason when it happens, because we learn so much from the journey of figuring out who we are, what we will become, and where we have been. Life is short, we must cherish every single day as if we were not going to wake up to this world in the morning. Dear Followers: Thank you for tuning in once again. I would love to hear from any of you, feel free to leave a comment. Enjoy your weekend and remember to be safe. Until next time, love Kenzie.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment