Thursday, April 18, 2013

Old School

This week my mind has been lost back in time. When life was easier, and playing was all that we worried about. Bringing back all the memories of growing up and the friends that have come in and out of my life during the process. I just wanted to take some time to shout out to the girls that have been there through it all. I love you all and am thankful for each and everyone of you.

Kati: Adopted Sister or shall I say, Long Lost Twin.. Honestly don't know what I would do without you. No matter what goes on in life, we will stop in a second for each other and make sure each other is ok. Best Friends are hard to find, I am just sure glad that I found you! Thank you for sticking through all the thick and thin in life, and giving me a shoulder when I need it. Love You!



Barnum: My Other Half, Where would I be with out my B? Life wouldn't be complete without you.! We have had so many crazy adventures and you have been there with me through absolutely everything, and I mean everything. There isn't one thing we don't share. I love that no matter how long it has been, or the distance we overcome, its like nothing has ever changed. Love You Barnum. MC2 Forever :)



Lindsey: Girl seriously, we grew up together. Best Friends no matter what.! I will always have your back and you will always have mine. I love you to the moon and back, no matter how long the time. Through the thick and the thin, we always find our way. From crazy ex boyfriends too streaking down Main. haha! OOh the memories we have made. Nothing will replace them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment