Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans with Sami

First: I cant believe this week is finally here. So much is going to be happening this week, and I am going to be one crazy busy girl. For those of you who don't know. I manage my parents dry cleaning business in our town of St. George, called Malibu Cleaners. On September 11, 2011 lightening hit our main branch and it the building was completely destroyed. 1 year and 8 months later we will finally be able to open the doors to our brand new store, we will be able to finally have a store front open on the west side of St. George where we originally started in 1991. Although it has been a struggle over the last 20 months, my family is very grateful for the support of all those around us. We wouldn't be where we are today if we hadn't had all the amazing support of family, friends, and customers. We will officially open our doors May 1, 2013 at 7am. I am very excited to be able to manage this store along side of my parents and welcome back all the customers who couldn't make the trip to the east side of town. 

Now, for a recap of what I did this weekend.. 
I didn't expect an eventful weekend, but to my surprise I quite enjoyed it.

Friday was pretty much a lazy day after a long day of work, but Saturday was spent at the lake. My favorite place to be when the sun in shining and the air outside is warm. Even though I walked away from the lake being a tad bit on the burnt side, it was so worth every second of the day.








Much Love, Kenzie.

1 comment:

  1. nothing better than being out on the water!
    Stop by some time
    http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete