Thursday, June 20, 2013

J.B.C. Part 2

[Car – Current VS Dream]
“Money may not buy Happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than in a bus.”
So I always have loved these two cars.
A Porsche Cayenne and Range Rover Sport, now I would take either one;
but if you know me, I am a truck girl all the way.
Sadly, I don’t want to have to choose between the Truck and the SUV.
 Hopefully one day I will have worked hard enough to be able to have both of them.



[Biggest Indulgence] easy, shopping.
[Favorite Snack]
I don’t think I have a favorite snack per say,
but if I walk into a cupcake shop I can’t walk out without one, or two.
I also crave ice cream on a weekly basis, and i think Starbucks takes most of my extra money.

[Pets]
Our family has (5) dogs. Yep, 5; Cougar (Lab), Diamond, Buggies, Callie, and Maddi (Beagles). Then we have Patches our cat, who only like our Dad. Chickens, and Goats; if you consider them pets. I want a Morkie really bad though.

No comments:

Post a Comment