Sunday, June 23, 2013

J.B.C Part 4


[Labor and SAHM] First things First, I want to enjoy my labor. I want to be able to relax, and also I would like to leave the hospital not saying I will never have another child. So drugs, yes. I am too much of a panty weight to not do it without them anyways. I know though, I will have to turn around and never look at that needle. Give me the creeps even thinking about it right now.

SAHM – aka. Stay at Home Mom. I would love to be a stay home mom while my children are growing up. If I have to work, which in this economy, day, and age; I most likely will. I would love to be able to drop off my kids to school, and pick them up, or be at home when they arrive. That would be idealistic. I want to be able to enjoy my children’s childhoods and savor all the simple moments of being a mom. Plus, I want to be there for all their “firsts”.

[skipping - How supportive is your SO in your TTC journey? & How do you help get yourself (and or SO) get in the mood to DTD during the fertile period? – I am not pregnant or trying]

being at home means i would get too enjoy moments like this above

No comments:

Post a Comment