Thursday, June 13, 2013

CMT Music Awards: Part 2

Now these pretty people took it away for me..
The Band Perry:
You all look Smashing
Jana Kramer:
This dress is sensational on you girl
Kip Moore:
Man oh Man
Sizzle and Spice
You Are Hot.
Love It All..!
Cassadee Pope:
I love the simple glamor of this piece
Taylor Swift:
Girl you did it again.
I think it is beautiful.
Although, I dont love the shoes,
but they work
Randy Houser and wife Jessica Lee Yantz:
You two are hot.
Simple,Classic yet Trendy, I love it all
Kellie Pickler:
one word
BOMBSHELL
#1 look for me.!
Little Big Town:
I think the guys look great,
and the woman,
SMASHING.
favorite looks, second to Miss K.P.
I love Nude and Black dress that Karen Fairchild is wearing.
Paul Jolley:
Now I wish I watched American Idol.
mmmmhhm I could possibly look at you all day.

Taylor Swift:
Girl you are hot.
Halloween Costume here I come.
Little Devil or Superhero..



Carrie Underwood:
Now why couldn't you of chosen something like this
to wear to walk in.  Adorable and Sweet.
Your performance was perfect.

much love, kenzie.



No comments:

Post a Comment